at Wimbledon School of English
We are committed to helping you achieve your language goals, so we have developed a number of self-study resources which will support you before, during and after your course.
This programme is ideal for those who would like to do further independent study but would still like some guidance in their progress.
This package includes:
• Exam or goals overview
• Needs analysis and level check
• Suggested areas of focus and materials / activities
• Two writing assessments per week
• Final check and summary of progress
We offer a range of self-study packages for several exams, or can create a tailor-made programme to suit a variety of goals:
• Cambridge C1 Advanced (formerly CAE)
• Cambridge B2 First (formerly FCE)
• Cambridge B1 Preliminary (formerly PET)
• BEC (Higher, Vantage or Preliminary)
• Academic and Pre-sessional
• Business English
• Writing skills
Other guided self-study options are available upon request. If you would like to discuss your personalised self-study plan, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Another resource available to all our students before and after their course is e-wimbledon, our online learning platform.
e-wimbledon is WSE’s free online blended learning platform and is available to all our students.
On e-wimbledon, you can access: