Wimbledon School of English's superior residence, Queens Lodge, is a beautiful and fully renovated house only 10 minutes' walk from the school and Wimbledon town centre. It has 6 single study bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.
All rooms are bright and well-decorated, carpeted and centrally heated.
- A large, well equipped kitchen/dining/seating area with all facilities including cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, TV and DVD player.
- Laundry room with iron, washing machine and clothes dryer.
- Outside patio.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout.
- CCTV in communal areas only
- Queens Lodge is self-catering and has a large, well-equipped kitchen for you to cook your meals.
- Please bring your own towels.
- Bedding is provided.
- Communal areas are cleaned daily and study-bedrooms and bathrooms are cleaned weekly.
- No smoking is allowed anywhere in the house or on the patio.
- There is no member of staff in Queens Lodge.
- Booking is from Saturday to Saturday only.
- Arrival from 13:00 to 17:00
- Departure from 10:00 to 12:00
- There is a £60 charge for late or Sunday arrival.
- Please note that we cannot check-in students after 8pm.
- Minimum age:18
- Payment: first 4 weeks at the time of booking and balance on arrival.
Available Queens Lodge Options:
- Queens Lodge standard room ensuite
- Queens Lodge Private Bathroom
- Queens Lodge Large Single Room Ensuite