If you would like to continue your studies at a UK university at foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate level, our Academic Managers will help you find the best course.
Improve your English at WSE, then progress to international foundation, international first year, pre-masters programmes, undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. All foundation programmes are designed for international students, ensuring you are fully prepared to succeed at a UK university.
We have strong links with universities and offer pathways onto programmes at the following universities.
Kingston University, London
- Truly global and cosmopolitan university with over 3,000 international students coming from more than 140 different countries
- Substantial work placement opportunities, including 12-month Postgraduate Work Placement Scheme
- 95% of our graduates are in work or further study within six months of graduating (HESA 2016)
Telephone number: +44 20 8417 3411
Queen Mary University
- International Foundation Programme in Humanities and Social Sciences and Business and Management
- Science and Engineering Foundation Programme
- Pre-Masters Graduate Diploma in Humanities and Social Sciences, EAP and Economics and Finance
- International Foundation Programme in Business and Management
Queen Mary Foundation and Pre-Masters programmes offer a clear route of undergraduate and postgraduate study and include academic and study skills modules taught by university academic staff. Queen Mary is part of both the University of London and the Russell Group, and is one of the largest and most prestigious universities in London.
Telephone number: +44 20 7882 5555
SOAS University of London
- ICC Foundation at SOAS
- FDPS Pre-masters at SOAS
- ELAS English Language and Academic Studies
Telephone number: +44 20 78984800
Sheffield Hallam University
- Welcoming community of over 31,000 students from more than 120 countries. Among the largest universities in the UK
- 700 programmes at foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate and research degree level
- Strong track record on work placements with students completing almost 24,000 placements each year
Telephone: +44 114 225 5555
University of Worcester
- A beautiful cathedral city voted the safest city in England. Close to the Cotswolds, 40 minutes from Birmingham and 2 hours from London by train.
- 10,000 undergraduate, postgraduate and reserach students. 7% are international students coming from 60 different countries
- 7 institutes including Business, Law, Humanities and creative Arts, Health, Education, Sports, Science.