Updated: 4th Oct 2021
Risk-free booking at Wimbledon School of English. We have made our Book with Confidence policy even better. We have added the following condition that offers even more security for students booking with us.
You can cancel your course with us up to 24 hours before you travel if:
- The UK Government changes the quarantine/travel status of your country at short notice
- You test positive for Covid
- You have to isolate because of Covid
You may be thinking about booking an English course in London, or even online, but you are afraid to book in case you have to cancel or postpone at the last minute. Will I be refunded or will I have to pay a penalty fee for cancelling? Don't worry, here at Wimbledon School of English, we have you covered.
Students can book courses at the main school, the Junior Summer Centre or online with 100% guarantee of a full refund for cancellations made up to 7 days (24-hours in some cases, see above) before the course start date. No penalties & no questions asked.
This campaign runs from now until further notice.
What does this mean for current and future bookings? Have you booked an English course with us and you are unsure if you will be able to travel to Wimbledon and London in the future?
For all future bookings, there are no charges for cancelling or postponing a course.
Postponing a course
- If a student wishes to postpone their course we will give a credit voucher valid for two years from the course start date.
Cancelling a course
- Students may cancel up to 7 days before the course start date. Students may choose between a credit voucher (as above) or a full refund of fees, less any bank charges.
- If the student cancels under 7 days before the course start date, we will give a credit voucher valid for 2 years from the course start date.
Current Bookings for School-based Courses
For all students who have already booked on school-based courses but are unable to attend because the school is closed or because of travel restrictions, the following options are available:
- A credit voucher valid for 2 years from the course start date.
- Transfer of all of the fees to online courses.
- Transfer of part of the fees to online courses, with a credit voucher as above for the remaining balance.
- A full refund (except for any bank charges).
NB: All vouchers are non-transferable except to another family member.
If you have any questions about booking a course with us, feel free to get in touch!